Friday, October 8, 2010

Support Linda Lan To Fight For Justice

Dear America,
We (Silvio A. and Carl S.) Linda's Assistants are posting on her behaf. Due to her lack of computer saveyness. She is right beside me as we post all of these messeges.

Our first post Linda would like to show you a letter she wrote to General Blumentthal:


Attorney Richard Blumenthal’s                                                                         Jun 25th,10
Attorney General of the Constitution  State CONNECTICUT
55 Elm Street
Hartford  Connecticut 06106



Dear Attorney General Blumentthal

First I would like very much and proudly and briefly introduce myself:

I  am four years of your senior and a  naturalized US citizen of  41 years .

My almost ex spouse is a Vietnam Veteran that made me a war bride.

I was also an employer of MACV Department of the Navy during the Viet Nam war.
So I believed that made me also a Vietnam Vet.

We have three beautiful daughters and four  grand daughters

We are now the residents of Stamford CT and the children residing in the tri states

I am impressing with your focusing in senior citizen especially Vietnam veteran.

I have been watching the news so much about you, to us  whether you had served in Vietnam or not serving in Vietnam it does not matter .However  who you are and what you have done and what you are going to  do for us that’s what it counts.

I read your article “Senior Alert “ Senior news focus on elder abuse.
             -“ Passive Neglect,
              “ Active Neglect
              “Psychological Abuse
              “ Material and Financial Abuse
              “Hate Crime  
              “Physical Abuse”
These six subjects are what I am encountering in Florida, and a victim.

      When I first came to Sarasota/Venice I felt in love with these two cities and dreamed
of spending the final phrase of my life there because the climate reminds me of Vietnam 
 and downtown is a beautiful picture of Paris. and Saigon

Feb 28th,04 I contracted Sam Rodgers Builder building two homes in Pelecan Pointe Venice


























floridaone for my retirement and one for my grandchildren .   

    What I was not aware that when signing the two contracts with Sam Rodgers to build mine and my grand daughters home ( 1195 and 1130 Tuscany Venice) I had innocently signed my own Death Certificate in Pelican Pointe.

      I  the first mistake was I paid the two properties in Cash  with hardworking   savings and some from my mother had left  for me when she passed away .
     
I am enclosing the file of my 1130 property which Sam Rodger is still holding my cash and property since 2004

      The second mistake that I did not listen to my Vietnamese and black friends that Florida is a very high racial  profile and that I would not survive especially Venice.  I did not know anything about Home owner  Association especially Florida.

      The third mistake was I trusted lawyers  the private ones

       The four mistakes which  I had made are the  four cases I had written to Governor Crist, Attorney McCollum and enclosed all the evidences a exhibits   Please read the documents Initial Briefing and the Exhibits. No body help me I learned the Floria Civ on my own. Therefore I am confidence that justice shall prevail. 

Dear Attorney Blumenthal ,if you “ in a second got on the phone and talk to a Vietnam  Veteran” who need help as the New York Time had stated then I deserved your attention too. I am also enclosed copies of my personal record as character support.  Please help me to have a counsel work with me  help me to unveil the corruption in Venice.Fl

 I stated in my letter to Governor Crist and Attorney McCollumt  that I survived the French ,Japanese and the brutal Vietcong war however I am defeated with the corruption war in Venice Gene Court HOA. builders I am defeated by my own body .

Please Help me to get my life savings back to me so that I can set up a little nursery to help the single mothers to raise their children . I also want to set up a facility to provide one meal a day and create job for the homeless. I want to help the animals shelter. I want to keep the senior citizen active , field trips ,knitting, gardening .

I will fight to the last of my breath to put an end to these barbaric acts where the elderly or any US citizens were abused, and are being abused because of my race,my gender,. 

I am a Liberal ,I am not a Democrat, and not a Republican.  I do not believe  in Party I believe in the individual . So when you said you were in Vietnam I believe in difference meaning you want to show the Viet Vet that you empathy with them, You wanted them to know that you share with them the pain of the ungraceful war.,a political war . Tell the world ,the American that  the VietNam vet  were in Vietnam fighting for our freedom from the Viet Cong   I am confidence  to believe that your saying  you were in Vietnam is to tell the American   exactly that you know how they feel and that they are not forgotten Just like IRAQ VET  .
You are a brilliant lawyer I quoted the New York Time  that you likes to argue cases in court  and you use language with power and precision.  Therefore after reading my Initial Brief (which I  have been reading the Florida Civ Rule and Procedure  only six months)
You would agree with me , base on the exhibits which I present through out the case that There is a corruption in Sarasota county Florida and I am a victim.of Hate crime, money extord 

My friends, my neighbors here in Connecticut are shock that in these rough times that our country are experiencing ,with banks collapsing and countless people facing foreclosure or home destruction and for no reason those HOA berate a 68 year old woman in delicate health , who severely prone to another stroke if I encounter more additional stress .  I did not do anything  wrong or violate the law. I only  try to create a good and thoughtful friend to her neighbors.

     Please help  me! I am  awaiting  for  your phone call .My phone is 203-276-0691 cel 917-392-1414.

           I grateful for a meeting with you even only ten minutes

I thank you very much for taking time from your busy schedule to read this long    
Letter and files 


Yours truly

Linda Lan Chmura
35 west Broad st.Unit 304
Stamford Ct 06902



This is aanother Letter Sent to General McCollum:

Office of the Attorney Bill McCollum                                         Aug  25, 2010
State of Florida
The Capital PL-
 Tallahassee Fl                                                              Case:2D103874/Certiorari
                                                                       2D07-5135/2006CA005401SC/2D101260
                                                                        2010-AP_00415-NC/2007- CC006870SC
                                                                        2009-cc-1986—SC                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
                                                                        2007-SC-00166-SC

Dear Attorney General McCollum

 I am enclosing the letter I wrote to Governor Crist with this letter. After you have read this letter please take the time to inspect all my enclosing Exhibits as well. I am imploring you and Governor Crist to take the time to look into my case, a victim of public corruption here in the great state of Florida. You probably get many similar letters but please take the time to hear my case out.

 When you assumed the office of Attorney General, you made the following commitment to senior though out the State of Florida – “The Florida Attorney General’s office is committed to bringing to justice those who defraud and exploit our senior citizens. While our diverse population contains mostly decent and responsible people some dishonest and uncaring persons seek to take advantage of individuals and families. Scam artists believe that senior citizens are easy targets, but informed seniors like any other consumers can protect themselves from these financial predators.  The best way for government to fight crimes is to work together, Federal, State and local agencies law enforcement. The Attorney General’s Office and individuals need to partner to combat fraud, especially the defrauding of senior citizens.  This collective effort can stop the con artists before they strike. “    

For me I and other senior Floridians are echoing the following impression - there are no civil rights, no justice for Hate Crime and narrowing police protection for senior in Florida.  Therefore hundreds thousands of old and new residents are fleeing the State.

My initial brief which I am asking you to read, it come from my heartfelt, it is true , it is the horrific experience that I am suffering at the hands of the very people sworn to serve and uphold the laws of the State of Florida.

The new residents who come to Florida from other states with the dreams of living their sunset years in comfort and security after working hard all their lives. However, as I’m finding out, dreams can turn into nightmares. Many simply give up and flee Florida; others stay and suffer the agony of having their dreams savagely robbed with little recourse. Although, I’m a simple US senior citizen, and a Vietnamese native  I determined to fight for my dream and also for other American’s not have their “American dream” stolen.

I want to alert others to the fact that there are a group of Builders who will fraudulently take money from seniors, white out  contracts, and misrepresent facts claiming that is not a fraud criminal act and it ‘s Florida rule of civil Practice.  These builders work in conspiracy with the so call appointed “HOA” to further  their fraud.

Then there is group of Attorney of laws, who attorney clients’ privileges are in ”breach of Fiduciary Responsibility“.  Their goal are “ collecting money” for their pockets regardless legal or illegal they never learn to spell the word PERJURY correctly. They
target seniors with means and frame the frauds and I am one of their Victims

Some of these Attorney at laws are so ruthless that seniors like myself, are powerless to protect us .  They also invented a new scheme” Nonrefundable retainer” right after we sign our checks.

The fraudsters go so far as to frighten seniors, through manipulation – creating false evidence, creating false default, and then go to the selected Judges who would abuse
their discrepancy to harbor those con artists

I am a VICTIM with no voice, but I determinate to  fight for my rights and believe that
American Justice shall  prevail in the end. . My case is probably not unusual, but now I am speaking for the people of the State of Florida  I WANT MY VOICE HEARD

 I am a Victim of these corruption and Hate crime I am enclosing  some  evidences( and many more) to support my seven cases I am claiming. I am an US citizen since Dec 1969
I am  requesting an investigation by the Office of The Governor Crist and Attorney General McCollum .I was robbed and being robbed  all of my hard working life savings to  the Sarasota county Builders, Lawyers ,Pelican Pointe HOA and believe or not those con artists’ safe havens are being  harbored  by Sarasota county polices and courts

Taking a quote from Jan Bergemann, President of Cyber Citizen for Justice Inc. ”You may choose to ignore this e-mail as you have ignored the writing on the wall so many times before”   and this my quote: PLEASE  DO  NOT  IGNORE  THIS  LETTER!

 Please hear me and others who have chosen to make Florida our home, please help us
to  fight those people who inhumanly use fraudulently means to subvert Florida law, extort money, to commit Hate Crimes, unlawfully restrain US citizens, Assault senior citizen,  Trespass properties, Sexually assault and otherwise harm senior citizens like
myself. These people must be punished to the fullest of the law.

 Your immediate positive attention to this crying for help is a great blessing  to my remaining life and the  six years of ongoing  tortured in Venice , Sarasota county,and most of all for the senior and young Floridian.




Yours truly




Linda Lan Chmura
35 west Broad street, Unit 304
Stamford Ct 06902
Tel;203-276-0691




CC: Governor  Charlie  Crist
      Jan Bergemann President
     Cyber Citizen for Justice, Inc



This Was Brandon Books of Bill Mcollum's office reply:





Read through this and help and suport her cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment